This project is almost a textbook demonstration of a bad chimney and the dangers it poses. The existing chimney had been “temporarily” patched years ago and the chimney had been leaking into the roof ever since. Heavy vent pipes in the attic were not supported properly and were a fire hazard. There was not proper space around the vent pipes and they were caked with residue that was a dangerous fire hazard. We replaced the vent pipes and reinforced the concert bond beam and installed anchor plates. The entire chimney was rebuilt so it was tall enough for building code and we properly weatherproofed it and sealed it with stucco. Nothing in your home is more dangerous than a poorly built faulty chimney and vent system. Call us for an inspection today.